Question:
Is there a calculator that can help me simplify algebra?
queen
2009-04-30 02:29:43 UTC
I heard about a calculator that can give a step by step info on simplifying algebra, the best brand pls.
Two answers:
Thomas M._ James@yahoo.com
2009-04-30 02:44:53 UTC
Check encarta encyclopedia
2017-01-21 17:36:51 UTC
3x^2 + 10x -8 (-3x + -4) (-x + 2) 5x^2 + 17x + 6 (3 + x)(2 + 5x) i'm not doing the rest. You wrote it too annoyingly. Squared might desire to be written with ^2 and you capitalized X and it rather is in basic terms too not elementary to study. i'm hoping you fail.