Question:
When can Ryan and I find a free weekend to go to Atlantic City? How can we coordinate our busy schedules?
rubble099
2005-12-13 08:24:04 UTC
When can Ryan and I find a free weekend to go to Atlantic City? How can we coordinate our busy schedules?
Two answers:
Schaf
2005-12-13 10:04:05 UTC
Darren could actually just pick any date that is the Caesarian Calendar (ironically enough) and we can go.
Tapan
2005-12-13 17:20:11 UTC
You and Ryan should either talk or get on the phone.Then you should get out your calendars and see if you can find a weekend that you both are free. The further out you can plan, the more likely you are to find some time that you are both free. Now if you find that you aren't free you should both see if you can change your respective commitments that weekend. Now if even that works you should ask yourself whether this is really a priority to you both. No matter how busy you are, if you both really want to do a weekend out, you can!