Question:
Are there any real life rapunzels here?
JAF
2009-05-27 07:38:13 UTC
If so, do you plan on cutting your very long locks for summer?
Three answers:
Deb
2009-05-27 07:44:25 UTC
No, because the witch won't let me out of the tower. I'm waiting for the Prince to come along. Hurry up and get here!
2016-09-11 06:16:32 UTC
Depends how tall they're. But I'm like Talia. I'm 15 too, and feature most effective ever trimmed my hair. Mines for devout causes although. But mines most effective right down to approximately my butt. But it is usually truly thick and curly.
Strawberry Ice Cream Cone
2009-05-27 07:45:54 UTC
No that's a ridiculous question. Everyone knows Rapunzel isn't real! fool!

-Snow White