Question:
Where should I vacation this next spring or early summer in the southwestern US?
Sparky Dog
2005-12-14 19:51:08 UTC
It will be a family vacation.
One answer:
bonairetrip
2005-12-14 21:34:45 UTC
What do you like to do? What are your interests and limitations?

I love the four corners area (some great Anasazi ruins and desolate landscapes). A little further east is New Mexico.

Southwest Utah has Zion and Bryce (a little further south is the Grand Canyon and some great slot canyons near Page, Az). Southeast has Moab, Arches and Canyonlands. And then there is Monument Valley...

Northern Utah has some nice moutains, and, in the east, Dinosaur and the Green River (nice petroglyphs).

And, of course, there is Vegas...