Question:
Any suggestions on hotels or B&B's in Carmel?
BRG
2005-09-07 15:16:21 UTC
I hoped to get in the Mission Ranch Resort for my anniversary but they're sold out for one of the nights I need. Anyone have a suggestion?
Two answers:
rufus
2005-09-08 11:18:58 UTC
The best high end hotels are Post Ranch Inn and the Ventana Inn, just south of Carmel. The Lodge at Pebble Beach and the Inn at Spanish Bay are also luxurious hotels near Carmel. The Highlands Inn in Carmel is more reasonably priced but less romantic/intimate. The Tickle Pink Inn is even more moderately priced and has great views
Tim
2005-09-09 06:41:01 UTC
You could also try Bernardus. The restaurant there is one of the highest rated in the area according to zagats. I have stayed here for a wedding but did not dinner there just breakfast. Best thing we liked is they had a fire going in the room when we got back from dinner.