Question:
Where is the best place to eat Mexican food?
Sparky Dog
2005-12-14 16:27:16 UTC
Where is the best place to eat Mexican food?
Two answers:
generalche22
2005-12-14 16:32:41 UTC
Mexico. Most of the Mexican food sold in the U. S is "Americanized" in a sense. However, usually the best place to find good Mexican food is a small, unoticed restaurant, rather than a big chain such as Chevy's or Taco Bell. El Torito is the only widely know restaurant that sells relatively good food. If you ever go to Mexico, I advise you to stay away from Tijuana and Mexico City.
ssaahh
2005-12-15 01:43:27 UTC
El Torito??? Is that guy kidding? Overpriced, bland, boring, that's El torito. Don't stay away from Mexico City. It's a giant, beautiful, dirty, amazing city that needs to be seen to be believed.

If we are speaking of United States options, without a doubt, the Los Angeles area contains literally thousands of Mexican dining options from your Ultra-trendy Hollywood drunkeries, to the taco stand catering the local gas station. My personal favorite is simply called Taco Hut in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Paper plates, plastic chairs, and delicious food. Also, the name escapes me right now, but they offer all you can eat entrees, three at a time, for 6.95USD. Find out what the locals eat, follow the link.