Question:
I am travelling from Memphis to Tupelo by Greyhound bus, does anyone know of any outlet nearby to the Memphis depot that serves breakfast?
woodsie
2014-08-07 04:10:03 UTC
Two answers:
Kevy
2014-08-07 10:25:55 UTC
Not looking too good for you. "At The Bistro" does not open til 11 and the Domino's nearby does not serve breakfast either. However, the Memphis Greyhound station is modernized, and food selection may be adequate, as it gets fairly good reviews. If you're in a real pinch, Burger King is about 2 blocks away, for lack of a better option.
james f
2014-08-07 05:31:23 UTC
The Memphis bus station is kind of in the middle of nowhere, so there aren't any places nearby for food, the bus station itself does serve food but it's not very good