Question:
Where can I find special Disneyland offers?
Mike L
2005-12-01 10:46:27 UTC
I'm taking the kids to Disneyland and am trying to find special access passes, preferred seating passes, super FastPass passes, etc. anyone know how I can find any of these?
Two answers:
dtp
2005-12-02 10:41:07 UTC
One good place is the California Automobile Club (AAA). Also, the Disneyland site has some good deals.
WEEBLEZ
2005-12-02 11:02:46 UTC
ebay has endless disneyland offers. If you know someone in the military they can also get you a good deal.